Pre-Employment / Pre-Appointment & Periodic Drug & Alcohol Testing
DATS provides Drug & Alcohol testing for  pre-employment  pre-appointment and  periodically for its wide ranging clients throughout areas including Teesside, North Yorkshire, Sunderland, Tyne & Wear, County Durham, Newcastle upon Tyne and South Yorkshire. DATS is also authorised and endorsed to conduct testing for Network Rail personnel in accordance with the requirements of [NR/L2/OHS/00120] and its Sponsors in accordance with Network Rail [NR/L2/OHS/050].
DATS will always ensure that:
- People, premises and processes respect the dignity of the donor whilst taking reasonable precautions against sample substitution or adulteration
- There is a legally defensible chain of custody for the sample from the point of collection to the point of result reporting
- Analytical methods and processes used are quality assured
- Positive laboratory findings are [where appropriate] reviewed by a Medical Review Officer
PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG & ALCOHOL TESTING
OUR STANDARDS OF SERVICE DELIVERY
ISO 9001 certified for our quality management systems [certificate no. 197714] and Link-up approved with the Achilles Suppliers Community [certificate no. 134787], DATS provides pre-employment Drug & Alcohol testing for and on behalf of the Oil & Gas industry / Engineering Companies / Chemical Plants / Highways / Rail Track / Oil & Gas / Sea / Port Authorities to name a few. DATS is also registered with the Information Commissioners Office and its details can be found on the ICO's public register [certificate no. ZA024824] illustrating as it does, that DATS handles and stores data in a safe and legally compliant way.
METHODS OF POINT OF CARE [PoCT] PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG & ALCOHOL TESTING
- URINE [includes PoCT and / or laboratory analysis]
- ORAL FLUID [includes PoCT and / or laboratory analysis]
- BREATH [PoCT with properly calibrated Home Office approved breath testing device]